Well we are at the shortest day of the year and now the days should be getting longer!
after Christmas I am scheduled to go in for a procedure
All I will say is the procedure will be on December 29, 2010 and the day before on December 28, 2010 I need to prep for the procedure
the preparation requires me to drink a liquid which after drinking the liquid, I need to make darn sure I am very close to the bathroom.
we received another 5 inches of snow on Monday, I would say we will be having a white Christmas this year!
Mary and Matthew are home from school
Daniel got his braces off
Philomena will be getting her braces on
Sarah has uninvited mice in her house
Mary will be going to London for a semester of college
everybody enjoy the remaining days before Christmas
posted by Randy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment