Dear Family members,
parents,
Brothers and Sisters,
aunts, and uncles,
nieces, and nephews
Siblings,
Did it ever occur to you to try and consolidate your birthdays, anniversaries, into one tight group or month?
It seems like this is all I ever get done doing is wishing someone a happy birthday.
The following pairs have the program down and know how things should be:
Daniel and Xavier, Andrew and Monique, Joachim and Maria, Doug B. and Katie, and Jason and Carlon they all share the same birth date! Arlene and John H. get a double bonus for having their birthdays on the same day, and married to each other (minus a point for their anniversary not as their birth dates)!
Nancy and I come close with our birth dates side to side and Doug and Janice throwing in an anniversary alongside us, I believe that is doing pretty good.
Let us look at September, which is just packed with birthdays and anniversaries
Daniel and Xavier share a birthday
Caroline and I have our anniversary alongside Carl and Donna's with Kolbe and Bret blocking us with their birthdays on each end of the string.
Doug and Nancy should have some credit with their anniversary right next to Caroline's birthday but Greg and Marcy stretched it a bit having a day space after Caroline's b-day.
Joseph and Donna did good, but Sarah is all by her lonesome down at the bottom of the month.
What is up with Stephen, Sophia, Jacinta and Matthew? Their birthdays are completely scattered across the month of October? I believe you four need to communicate better to tighten up that pattern.
Carl and Gabriel, have a seven day spread which is doing good for November, but Alicia your near the beginning of the month, you could have at least dropped down a week! Remember November is a light birthday month you all need to be team players!
December is looking good with a nice tight pattern with Noelle, John S., Joachim/Maria (on the same day), Catherine, and Marie. I applaud Catherine for hitting the lucky number in December.
Unfortunately January is scattered again with Allen, Carrissa and Angelica, with a good save from Doug B. and Katie (birthdays on same day)
February being such a small month it sure packs a lot of birthdays with Anne, Aunt Lourdes, Doug S. and Martha and Chris which they have kept their birthdays good and tight, but Franseco and Philomena slid away from the pack with birthdays at the end of the month.
the reason March is so windy is because of all the birthdays for that month. There is Jim, Teresa, Tom, Mary, Nathaniel, Greg H. Janice, Dominica, and Raphael and with Carlon and Connie's anniversary.
April seems to be easier on the eyes, with Joey, Val, Mathias, Marcy, and Michael celebrating birthdays with John and Arlene celebrating an anniversary.
May is nice and compact with Birthdays of Grace Annie, Claire, Robert, Arlene/John H. with Jim and Martha's anniversary starting the pattern, but Greg and Val throw the curve with their anniversary at the end of the month.
Megan, Melissa, and Connie share the month of June all to themselves. BOYS take note June is an all girls birthday month. There is not a single boy birthday in that month. Be careful of June.
July erupted with birthdays with Lucas, Jason/Carlon (same day), Mary H., Nicholas, and Martha H., and with Bret and Anne's anniversary
But August is looking real good, a nice pattern, a nice consolidation, a nice even flow. You can tell the birthdays and anniversaries just knew what they were doing in August. All other months should emulate August. August knows what is going on. August is one smart month.
Did I mention I was born in August? Along with Paul, Emmanuela, Nancy, Randy(me) and Greg, but there goes Greg again by having that wide spread, it is so hard to reign him in at times. Anniversaries go to Tom and Melissa and Doug and Janice.
If I had to count (OK, maybe Caroline counted) But if I did happen to count up all the people on our calendar it would come up with 38 nieces and nephews 4 parents, 9 siblings with 8 spouses, and 6 children. And to think there are 365 days in a year
posted by Randy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think you're just obsessed with birthdays and anniversaries.
see, i desided to come early so you would have an easy day to remember. because i'm so awesome.
um. its not our fault on what day we were born. you should talk to the parents. =P
I agree with Mary.
I've been thinking the same thing, Randy, only I gave up a long time ago as I seemed to keep messing up! You couldn't have said it better! By the way, June is very organized because it's just us girls:)
Post a Comment