Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Philomena is posting, Boredom is boring

HI I'm posting because I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND.

And now a word from our sponsor.

Have you ever been BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND? If you have, I have something for you. It will change your life forever. It is to go outside and play, right now, I mean it, go outside and use your imagination!

thank-you sponsor.

Now where was I? Oh yes, of course I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND, because I have already done my schoolwork, already played Matthew's Xbox 360, played outside and used my imagination. (This Is what you should be doing right after you read this). Go take a book outside and read it. Maybe something like an educational book. Here is a warning: if you play brain mushing games like computer and Nintendo DS I will track you down and make you go out side. Do not go into hiding, I will still track you down and make you go outside, because it will cure you of your BOREDOM! Thank you.

Oh and one more thing Matthew is even nerdier than me.

posted by Philomena

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so weird... lol! :-)

Daniel said...

How much more random could you get?