No icon this time, since that is all you see is birthday icons!
As usual a belated birthday to my brother Greg S. he is following close behind me in age.
Happy Birthdays to Daniel S. and Xavier who share the same birth date!
Daniel has already picked out his birthday cereal along with the cake, icing and ice cream. we did forget to get milk so rationing may have to occur tomorrow for breakfast.
Xavier I hope you have a super tremendous birthday!
Daniels may have to be delayed until after the weekend.
Thank you Raphael for the neat birthday card I really enjoyed it, that was great!
Daniel now has his school driving permit, and he drives to school each morning to go to shop class.
The ridge vent is up on the house, and the upstairs bathroom vent is now vented outside so the problem of too much moisture in the attic in the winter time is cured.
Also I washed down the house. I rented a boom rig for the day. so that worked out really nice. I had a friend come over and he put in the ridge vent and bathroom vent.
I started my third masters class last week. It is going good, the class deals with measuring performance outcomes.
We now have 3 out of the house, Sarah is in her own place in Summner, IA teaching school, Mary is back at Central, and Matthew is at Buena Vista in Storm Lake. We had a whirlwind of moving.
It took a little while to get use to the new kind of quiet in the house.
Matthew finished his bat house and he still needs to finish one more merit badge to earn his Eagle. We are hoping he finishes that merit badge very soon.
If you have not checked out Sarah's latest blog site you need to check it out. Here is the link "http://www.exuberantflute86.blogspot.com/"
If that did not work here it is so you can copy it and past in your browser:
http://www.exuberantflute86.blogspot.com/
September is here and we are enjoying the cool nights.
That is all posted by Randy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL... Dad you posted the same link twice, one just didn't have the quotation marks...
I know I could not get the link to work when I posted it, and that is what I got!
Dad
OK, to post a link, type what you want, next copy the URL that you want the link to go to, hi-lite the words that you typed, next up on the tool bar there is a button beside the font size menu,push it and a small window will pop up, paste the URL in it. and you have a link to wherever the URL goes.
thanks for the happy-birthday!
Post a Comment